Friday, December 31, 2010

End of a Decade

Wow, 2010 will be over in 6 1/2 hours. This year has been a whirlwind - it's the only way I can really describe it. I've experienced, love, heart break, trust, betrayal, happiness, anger, satisfaction, frustration--you name it.

I feel like I am a completely different person than I was on January 1. It's amazing where life takes you, ya know? In 2010 alone, I've spent the night in over 6 states, flown through a couple more, drove through even more. I caught the traveling bug ;-)

People have left my life, re-entered, or completely joined. The people I have met this year have truly changed my life and I thank you for that - you guys know who you are =)

Overall, I've grown up. I graduated college, learned to cook (and love it!) and started a legit internship where it was like finance boot camp. I worked my butt off and I'm proud to say that effective January 9, 2011, I will be a Financial Analyst with The Walt Disney Company.

I'm eager for 2011, bring it on!

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: