Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Preparing For The Trip

Katie (my awesome older sister) and I booked this trip ages ago, so it didn't really sink in that we were going until a few days before. We wanted to go to California last summer but time and money didn’t allow us to, so we intended to go this summer. I worked my tail off all fall and winter break in order to raise the funds. It came time to plan the trip but we were both extremely busy with school and work that we never really sat down to talk about things. We then caught wind of “Adventures by Disney”. It was the Backstage Magic tour – 5 nights, 6 days in Los Angeles and Anaheim. It hit all the major stops that we were interested in seeing. I skimmed the itinerary and said “done”. Hotels, tips, tickets, most meals and transportation were all taken care of. It was the perfect vacation for two busy students

I didn't really pack until 8 the night before we left....we had a 7am flight. I had the brilliant idea of an autographed t-shirt, so Saturday also involved a last minute trip to Wal-Mart. Saturday was a bit scrambled. The entire trip was planned for us, except for packing.

No comments: