Sunday, August 15, 2010

Time is Flying

Last week was forecast week, and it was interesting with two of our leaders out in CA. It was pretty hectic. I offered my services to anyone that needed them haha. I worked on budgets for most of the week. I met with one of the pricing cast members to discuss the analysis done on promotions. I like getting a feel for the other areas that work closely with mine to see how everything comes together.

This past week I met with my mentor for a bit and discussed meet and greets, that protocol and such. We had another meeting for our class during which we met our team adviser. The class itself this week was pretty interesting - a lot of valuable real world stuff which I appreciate. I also started to learn more about programs we use to pull data from so I can help with random requests. I'm excited!

The working life is pretty good, I realize though that time is flying so I'm starting to think about January. We all are. Everyone is a bit stressed since the majority of us have graduated, it's nice to know I'm not alone in that. We're all supporting each other and I couldn't ask for anything more. I actually bought a GMAT test prep book. I figured knock it out and it's good for a few years.

Two of my old college program roommates are back for another program, so we had a little reunion. It's weird that so many people are back! It's nice though. Some attractions are closing for refurbishment and Summer Nightastic is ending, so we made a trip to studios to enjoy some of it one last time. Tonight, Wishes returns and I could not be more excited. I'm goin!

I'm traveling home next weekend to celebrate some birthdays, go to my cousins baby shower and my sister's birthday party. It'll be nice to see the fam!

No comments: