Saturday, September 11, 2010

FAIL ON UPDATING

Yeah, I know. It's been a month. Life has been a bit busy. Let's see where I left off.

I did go home, and saw family and some friends so that was really nice. Exhausting but nice. It's hard to travel home when you work M-F.

Work has gone by so fast! I've been working on my Finance Fundamentals project (information will be disclosed after the presentation haha) and the analysis of the QSR promotion. It's been a fantastic learning experience. My leaders and peers have kind of let me run with it. I'm getting great experience with the data pulling tools that we have. I went to training classes before on it, but I learn best by experiencing it.

This week I got to go to an All Hands meeting and hear about this past quarters results some more and then listen to presentations on the new cruise ship (Dream) and the new fall line up/movie released. Let me just say, CANNOT wait to go on a cruise haha

Also this week was a team afternoon. The fiscal year is winding down so everyone is celebrating a job well done. We went around Epcot on a picture scavenger hunt, it was a nice team builder, so much fun!

My life this week has been a bit busy. I've been in and out of the building for various meetings, I think I had a total of maybe 8 hours working time. Oye! Its' stressful but kinda cool haha

Outside of work, as mentioned I went home. Summer and I had a tourist day, we needed a little Disney magic in our life. I got a big group together to go to Mama Melrose's and that was just awesome. How I managed to get 9 people together, I will never know. Last night we went to Disney on Ice. I love how I have found people who are driven and intelligent, but still have that passion for things like Disney on Ice. It's nice =)

I need to start working on my resume and apply for some other internships. I can start applying for full time positions in November, dun dun dun!

No comments: