Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bonds

Since Saturday, I've closed everyday and I officially have the hang of it. Now that I'm on the closing sleep schedule, I'm working days haha. Oh well, at least I can hang out with people now!

I went to Animal Kingdom again yesterday with the rest of my roomies. They all had off except me, but I worked that night so I joined them on an adventure to DAK. It was nice that we all could hang out together, that never happens! We got many group pictures and screamed our heads off on Dinosaur and Expedition Everest haha I had a bit too much fun on that - not too good for my slowly coming back voice.

I have today and tomorrow off! I'm waiting for a friend to get off work to go hang out at the studios and then tomorrow is Epcot with Janet! woo! I've been here for three weeks now, it doesn't feel that long. My friends here, I feel like I've known forever, it's so weird. I usually take forever to warm up to people, so that was a big concern for me, but there's people that I have know for less than a week and I feel like we're totally close. I guess we're all a little off our guard because we're in the same situation. I know I feel more free down here - I jumped into being my loud self pretty fast.

I'm having a good time down here - defintiely can't beat 80 degrees with it being 31 and snowy back home =P I still love all of you in MD!!

1 comment:

Average Joe's Handgun Reviews said...

Maybe you should write more about work and the classes you are taking. Tell us about the new deliver of spatulas and wisks with Mickey's hand on them.

You are giving the impression that everyday is just one big vacation at WDW.

I am jealous that they did not have the DCP back when I was in college, of course in those pre-Disney Channel, pre-internet days WDW was only the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT.