Saturday, January 3, 2009

Down to the Wire

My last weekend in Maryland....craaaaaaaaaazy!

Yesterday a bunch of us went ice skating, which was a blast but at the same time it was a bit sad since it was the last time I would see a couple people. It was also my last time out dancing at the Promenade too. But everyone is excited, and no one has told me "don't go" so it's nice that everyone is supporting me, or maybe they just want to be rid of me, hmmmm =P

Packing is hard haha. I don't know what I'll need or want over the course of 4 1/2 months, so this leads to overpacking, which leads to frustration which then leads to me not wanting to do it. I'm getting there.

I'm excited, and still nervous but from what I've read on Facebook, we all are. I have to figure out what class I want to take which reminds me I have to find proof that I'm pursuing a finance certificate.

Anyway, I got a decent webcam for Christmas so hopefully I'll do video blogs too. I expect people to chat with me!

I can't believe it's actually happening! AH!

I'll close this entry here and get to packing!

TTFN =)

No comments: